Vishal Dhupar Is The New Managing Director Of NVIDIA South Asia

Vishal Dhupar, the ex MD of Symantec (India and South Asia) who held similar position at Autodesk and also served the leadership positions at Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics and Digital Equipment Corp has been appointed as the new Managing Director of NVIDIA Graphics.

NVIDIA's VP Bernhard Gleissner said that Vishal has an excellent background, tested management skills which will help the company accelerate its growth in these important regions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do anyone know how to have your name instead of start in the start panel without using any additional software?????
It's a well established saying that 'money pulls money'. So wondering is money really required to make money?
Hello i keep on wondering how to determine Capacitor values for input and output of a voltage regulator for instance , right now i'm using 7809. the datasheet and the...
Ray Ozzie, Microsoft's Chief Software Architect will step down. Ozzie had assumed the role of CSA in Microsoft in 2006. He played an influential role in the making of Windows...
100% Lawful One of my high school friend was not interested in studies after high school, so after high school he never actually cleared any of the entrance exams and...