virgin engineer

hi friends iam manoj kumar an (ece)engineering student.i want to do my specification in communication. iam very much interested in knowing more about communication and in introducing new communication technology so guy's please help me in studying and you can use my knowledge for your researches

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Hey what you meant by virgin engineer? 😕
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Nick_Sharma
    Hey what you meant by virgin engineer? 😕
    😁
    he already got excellent reviews about, engineering from his seniors.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most common and tricky interview question asked mostly by the HR folks to candidates. Another varient of this question is "Why should we select you over the...
I am unable to reach to my friend. How can I find the current location of my friend's mobile? Please help me out!!!
hi.... actually as per the definition the output of the amplitude modulation has same frequency as that of the carrier.......... bt if the frequency is constant then why are side...
I am Augustine Whymer a Liberian Studying Electronics Engineering At the Stella Maris Polytechnic I am Willing to acquire knowledge and also to share knowledge too i decided to do,...
Someone please help me by showing how to do this. Write an MIPS procedure of calculating the n-th term of the Fibonacci sequence F (n). F(n) is defined as below:...