About Me

I am Augustine Whymer a Liberian Studying Electronics Engineering At the Stella Maris Polytechnic I am Willing to acquire knowledge and also to share knowledge too
i decided to do, electronics because i have passion for it. the profession is turning to IT
nowadays so i am happy because it's a lot worth with IT and i will try to stay focus to everything i do so help me God.!

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Whymer. Probably it is the other way around. IT is invading electronics. Gesture controlled devices, net enabled lights and domestic appliances. And absolutely stupid TV programmes making couch potatoes of all.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family. Be an active member of the forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to engineers community. Have a nice stay here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someone please help me by showing how to do this. Write an MIPS procedure of calculating the n-th term of the Fibonacci sequence F (n). F(n) is defined as below:...
i have a wireless hotspot that whenever i connect to it it keep assigning different ip addresses each time am connected. do anyone have idea on how to use a...
How to install windows xp on core i 5 processor laptop.
hi all... i am new in fuzzy logic field. can anyone tell me how to write fuzzy rules and membership functions in matlab...... Thanks in advance
Everest may be the tallest. However it is not the deadliest. It comes a low sixth in this category. It is interesting that four of those above Everest are in...