Ventura'10-Registration Closing

Got the following in mail from NIT Trichy Folks -

If you have ever dreamt of starting up your own company,if you have ever had an idea, Ventura '10 is the place for you.

With prize money of INR 4 lakhs and incubation fund amounting to INR 1 Crore, Ventura is the largest business plan contest for all aspiring entrepreneurs from all over the world.It is sponsored by the Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and TREC-STEP( the oldest incubator in the country) who also provide organisational support to the E-Cell of NIT Trichy for all our activities.

Incubation Support:

* Incubation Fund of upto INR 1 crore for all finalists, to set up their technology venture
* Access to incubation facilities at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore; Villgro(formerly RIN) and other incubators in the country.

45 Days Intensive Mentoring: Chance to interact with the elite E-Cell Mentor Network featuring path breaking entrepreneurs, prominent incubators, venture promoters and academicians from India and abroad. Get assistance from the best in the field to fine tune your plan and take it to the next level.

REGISTRATION FOR VENTURA '10 CLOSE ON 15th NOVEMBER.REGISTER NOW

#-Link-Snipped-# <#-Link-Snipped-#>

For any queries,please email us on #-Link-Snipped-#

Abhinav Bhat
Overall Coordinator
Entrepreneurship Cell
NIT Trichy

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I m a computer science student and i m working on a project on matlab and currently im stuck in a problem.The problem is that i want to extract...
Google now aims to kick HTTP's butt, the standard protocol on the web since 1996. In an official blog post on Chromium Blog, Mike Belshe and Roberto Peon say that...
This one should tickle the brains of lots of computer science engineers over here. Apart from using web accelerators (which primarily do the catching), can there be fundamental changes in...
Dear All, I have three Rotex make 22 KW each Electrical boilers. I am facing a problem since very long. My boiler element works only for 15-20 days. after that...
If you want to be one of the first ones outside MS who'll get to test the Beta version of Microsoft's Office 2010, all you have to do is click...