vb project topic

hello,i want to develop some extra preject in vb.

i mean not related to the word management and all like hotel management,library management and all.

please suggest something new and extra and with its somewhat functionality if possible.

please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here post about offcampus details, job fairs , before the interview 😛 , hence it will be useful to other ceans.. if possible post in this format,, Company Name :...
Trick 1: Useful for laptops where you don't have a button to power down your laptop screen unlike desktop monitors. 1) Download this small (69kb) program TurnOffLCD.exe. Run it when...
hello people! i wish to study the behaviour of IR sensors on detecting the IR LED light. can someone help me out?please.😕
Facebook folks are completely rewriting their mail product. Internally, the project is called as the project Titan. Facebook mail will have POP/IMAP access, meaning you will be able to download...
Hello!!Could you please help me to know that, whether IIt ,delhi is offers any training/project to other univ. students? if they allows ,then what are their specifications?😕