VB Mini - Project Idea - Look here!

So, I guess its the season students start looking for ideas. We've lots of queries for project ideas in VB. Here's one idea that clicked in my mind and very relevant in Indian context. Tell me if its possible to develop it in VB.

I'd want you to develop a complete shop management system, for small shop-owners. Apart from regular features, I'd like you to make it possible for the shop-owner take orders over the phone. That is, the software should accept orders over the phone and tell the caller if the item is available or not and also the price.

Good enough, fellas? Now go develop and keep us posted about your progress. [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, those who don't know what Rubik's cube is, I feel sorry for you 😀 . Being an engineering student, you must know about the fantastic cube. Look here ->...
CE Documentation Project - Phase I (Defining the scope of project) ​ Those who are new, let me quicky introduce CE Documentation Project to you - CE Documentation project is...
Hi frds I'm doing a proj based on topic SOA(Service Oriented Achitecture). It ll be helpful for me to proceed wit some information. Pls send me if u hav information...
Folks, Let's say in next few years we'll have our own campus with our buildings, departments, gardens et al. What I want you to imagine is - how'd you like...
I have downloaded some Electrical E books, I like to share it with my Great friends. download it if u needed..... Say thanks if u really like it