Vapors Power Cycle-I - Video lecture

Understand the basics of Vapors Power Cycle. Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread -

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Vapor Power Cycle-II

Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread -
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    Vapor Power Cycle-III

Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Vapor Power Cycle-IV

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I don't know whether this is an appropriate question to be posted on this website but I could think of no other site for this query. I hope...
Gas Power Cycle-I explained in simple words. Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your...
This video lecture on Thermodynamics of Reacting System : Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute...
Thermodynamics of Multi Component System. Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in...
1.Google +, users can create their own +Circles, where they can share contents and posts to limited friends. The members in this group, for example colleagues, office staff, college mates...