VALVE SIZING

hi.... i have a condition where to design a valve with only the input parameters of p1=69.64bar(a)&
t1=545c. The valve flow coefficient is not known and so the outlet pressure and temperature. I have referred the standard IS 75-01 & 02, it has both coefficient and pressure drop in the same equations. in my case both are unknown. i guess someone can help me out with this valve sizing. The flow rate is about 260000kg/hr and inlet and outlet line sizes are 10 inch. the valve is immediately followed by a silencer with an elbow fitting before the silencer for an vertical silencer stack.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need practical surveying tutorial. Where can i get surveying tutorials?
I am in final year of BE now..preparing for placements...i like to work in hardware or software domain...i hope i would get some help regarding placement papers,recruitment procedure through this...
I WANT THE APPLICATIONS OF DC MACHINES AND ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES AND DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PARAMETERS AND USES
how can we proove that the frequency of dc is zero???
Hi ENGINEERS... I m Jigar Dhaduk from Surat. Studing Computer Engg. degree course after completing diploma.