VAIO Flip PC Teased With Origami Video

Sony seems to have liked the Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11S, especially for its flexi body. Sony's engineers have developed a response to Lenovo with their latest VAIO Flipk PC. Check out the video teaser below that demonstrates the flexibility of the upcoming machine using Origami. It appears that the machine will be usable not only as a laptop or a tablet, but also have a folding stand.

The laptop will be officially unveiled at the IFA 2013, but it still's got a few days. Do you think there will be some good demand for such flexible laptops?

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Please, let this one have some good specs. Thanks to Windows 8, we sure have seem some incredible designs in the laptop market but none of them seem to have dedicated graphics cards.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is a tweak in physical design part. I am sure they will not compromise on the features and deliver the best possible configuration possible for this laptop. Also these designs are surely going to be a lot more costly. But on other hand they will be of excellent utility and easy to use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China is ready to launch Chang'e-3, its first unmanned robot to roll on the moon-land. The robot is expected to make it to the faraway planet by the end of...
Most of the ip addresses on a network range in class C which is 192.168.0.0, why class C? why not class B,C,D or E widely used?
I am having a serious trouble, a few months ago I noticed that my broadband usage was going up. I shut down all the automatic updates on all the softwares...
The Lawrence Livermore National Lab has produced an interesting graph that shows that less than 40% of the energy produced in the States is actually used. There is a new...
Let me post the link and get out of the way; https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-07/i-met-worlds-smartest-dog