VACANCY FOR ENGINEERS - Centre for Training and Employment

Centre for training an employment (CTE)- " A nodal agency for recruitment of various vacancies in different PSUs and semi-government organisation" has announced vacancies for Engineer’s in various streams (Electronics and communication, Computer/IT, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil).

NATURE OF JOB – Trainee Engineer’s in various stream.
SALARY PACKAGE- Rs. 18000 per month during Training and Rs. 19300 – Rs.
34800 per month + allowances after successful completion of training.

DATES – Online application registration (5th August, 2011 – 5th
September, 2011)

ELIGIBILITY- Must have completed BE / B.Tech. in concern field with at
least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or AICTE
approved Institution. For SC / ST candidates, the minimum percentage of
marks required is 50%. Candidates appearing the final examination may
also apply. Their cases will, however, be considered subject to their
producing the pass certificate with requisite percentage of marks at
the time of interview.

SELECTION PROCEDURE- Written test and then interview of selected
candidates.

For more details visit

Replies

• gs131016
    gs131016
    please provide CTE test pattern and question models.(Mechanical stream)
  • TheV
    TheV
    Hey friends .. !

I am from kolkata , west bengal am I eligible for apply ... I am current in 7th sem ....reply ASAP please...
  • Vamsee Priya
    Vamsee Priya
    Hey....my friend is from EIE ...can she apply ??
  • innocentevil_4u
    innocentevil_4u
    Is it really a govt. agency 😲becoz--1- It asks to pay Rs 625 in an a/c no. given.Normally(in govt. forms),we need to pay as per a specific Challan-No such thing here 😕?2-contact adress No phone no. given --3-Its notification is not on other job info --4 its website adress is .co.in & NOT .gov.in or .nic.in --?? anybody has contacts in Agra((as per adress given on site) ...plz try to confirm if it exists ??
  • innocentevil_4u
    innocentevil_4u
    Candidates appearing the" final examination" may also apply. Their cases will,however, be considered subject to their producing the pass certificate with requisitepercentage of marks at the time of interview.But man ur final will be next year & i think by that the process will be over
  • gs131016
    gs131016
    is this a FAKE one ?!
  • innocentevil_4u
    innocentevil_4u
    ^^^^
    I have just raised concerns on some doubtful points.I don't say/know its Fake Or Real ? Plzz use ur contacts to know if it really exists in Agra & inform on this forum.Do it soon as last date is just 1 week away
  • priyamvada kumar
    priyamvada kumar
    gs131016
    please provide CTE test pattern and question models.(Mechanical stream)

hey plz send me the link of this site
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Where is the link for this post? 😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could some one help please, i want to make breeding machine for chicken eggs.
Hi everybody, This is Bala Subrahmanyam from India. Graduated in the year 2004 under Electronics and Communications stream. As my field of interest was electronics, mobile communications and systems hardware,...
Hi Ceans, Using Matlab software I want to design an inverting opamp with a gain of -25. The input resistance Rin should equal or exceed 10Kohm. Plz help me out...
Hello all, I am Arun Goel and I am an Electronics Engineer. Please tell me name of the projects based on VHDL. It would be helpful for my final year...
help me to do my mini and main projects frnds..............