Hi everybody

Hi everybody,

This is Bala Subrahmanyam from India. Graduated in the year 2004 under Electronics and Communications stream. As my field of interest was electronics, mobile communications and systems hardware, I worked with a company of communications in R&D dept. for 2 years and then shifted to System Administrator after doing my MCSE certification. I worked for 4 years as Sys Admin and exited from there to start something of my own.

I joined Crazyengineers as it helps me increase my knowledge and at the same time helps me earn some money.

thanks everybody posting and viewing this forum.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Are you from south?

How did you discover CE?
  • konathala
    konathala
    hi there,
    I am from south vizag, AP. I was just looking for part time tech jobs over the internet.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi konathala, :welcome: to CE!

I hope you remain active participant here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜
    Nice introduction.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Bala!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, Using Matlab software I want to design an inverting opamp with a gain of -25. The input resistance Rin should equal or exceed 10Kohm. Plz help me out...
Hello all, I am Arun Goel and I am an Electronics Engineer. Please tell me name of the projects based on VHDL. It would be helpful for my final year...
help me to do my mini and main projects frnds..............
HI....i am studying 1st year mechanical engineering......can any of my seniors give ideas for mini project??.....pls...
Is it possible to make tyres which left or pick metal which causes puncture,damage,etc., while driving! i have an idea,magnet can lift metal but how can it be applicable?๐Ÿ˜” from...