Use your mind !!!!

1. A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.

2..What is a percent of b divided by b percent of a?

3.One of Mr. Horton, his wife, their son, and Mr. Horton's mother is a doctor and another is a lawyer.

a) If the doctor is younger than the lawyer, then the doctor and the lawyer are not blood relatives.

b) If the doctor is a woman, then the doctor and the lawyer are blood relatives.

c) If the lawyer is a man, then the doctor is a man.

Whose occupation you know?

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    1.what he want to multiply divide by it's apposite term so no error.
    0% error.
    2.I think 2nd one is solved by BODMAS rule.
    3.Would you want to say that son is two and others are one because one man has no two wife and two mother.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yes mohit you have made the first one right but think more on second one and in third one i have asked you that tell the occupation which you are getting from the question......../
    /
    try it
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    For first ,there should not be any error....as its same..
    2nd one should be 1??is it...

let me try 3 rd also
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Wow great Bharat you have made the both right........./

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I installed two operating system on my pc one is XP and another one is UBUNTU. But the problem is that every time when i want to open...
Here is a very simple and very useful registry trik for all.... There is very simple trik in registry to disable the USB in your computer. Insert your pendrive in...
The Winner is Spain! ๐Ÿ˜ Spain beats Netherlands 1-0.
Do you think Octopus 'Paul's' prediction will come true today? With the FIFA nearing the finals, the super-predictor Octopus 'Paul' has picked up 'Spain' over 'Germany'. Do you think Paul's...
Hello friends, Recently i read some article about unguided media like micro waves,radio waves,infrared and lasers. These days we prefer to use unguided media in the place of guided media(twisted...