Spain beats Netherlands 1-0.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    The Winner is Spain! ๐Ÿ˜

Spain beats Netherlands 1-0.

yeah cool๐Ÿ˜

two days back we had a group discussion session in our college. and the topic given for our group was "who would win the fifa final?".half of us (including me) spoke in support of spain and the rest strongly opposed us...๐Ÿ˜€ it turned out to be a debate more that a GD...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congrats Spain. It was awesome match. ๐Ÿ˜€

Paul was correct all the times. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    sahithi pallavi
    Congrats Spain. It was awesome match. ๐Ÿ˜€

Paul was correct all the times. ๐Ÿ˜”
    yeah even i am awed๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Spain truly deserved the win. Its about time that a country other than Brazil becomes synonymous with the word football. Can't wait for Euro 2012!
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Congratulation spain.
  • dwightgenius
    dwightgenius
    But someone said it was the the dirtiest FIFA World Cup Final, too many fouls happened, I found a video slideshow on the final:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Yah agree with his. who is said this thing.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    FIFA world Rankings :: ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Spain
    2. Netherlands
    3. Brazil
    4. Germany
    5. Argentina
    6. Uruguay
    7. England
    8. Portugal
    9. Egypt
    10. Chile
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    When will India enter into foot ball?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    India? hmm. Indians show interest mostly on cricket, first we have to popularize the football game. If it once get popular, We will be first in the above list.
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    When will pak enter in to football?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you think Octopus 'Paul's' prediction will come true today? With the FIFA nearing the finals, the super-predictor Octopus 'Paul' has picked up 'Spain' over 'Germany'. Do you think Paul's...
Hello friends, Recently i read some article about unguided media like micro waves,radio waves,infrared and lasers. These days we prefer to use unguided media in the place of guided media(twisted...
this is specially for newbies who want to understand the major concepts associated to webtechnology. Hi guys this is my own thinking.I just thought of linking webtechnology with Human life....
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and very glad I found it! I'm trying to clear up a few things on my understanding of vapor cycles, so if my...
This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup. The following topics will be covered in details: process of...