Error in opening blogspot site.

Hello friends,
I installed two operating system on my pc one is XP and another one is UBUNTU.
But the problem is that every time when i want to open blogspot site it display the server error in both ubuntu and xp.

Currently i use FIREFOX as my web browser and NOKIA 2600c as my modem.
I also tried to open my blog in IE.
it will display only server error.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    can you confirm if you are connected to the internet?? maybe you're not able to go online!!
  • diego78
    diego78
    hey mad_scientist,
    I have the same problem, it shows i am connected!!! do you know anything else?
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a very simple and very useful registry trik for all.... There is very simple trik in registry to disable the USB in your computer. Insert your pendrive in...
The Winner is Spain! ๐Ÿ˜ Spain beats Netherlands 1-0.
Do you think Octopus 'Paul's' prediction will come true today? With the FIFA nearing the finals, the super-predictor Octopus 'Paul' has picked up 'Spain' over 'Germany'. Do you think Paul's...
Hello friends, Recently i read some article about unguided media like micro waves,radio waves,infrared and lasers. These days we prefer to use unguided media in the place of guided media(twisted...
this is specially for newbies who want to understand the major concepts associated to webtechnology. Hi guys this is my own thinking.I just thought of linking webtechnology with Human life....