Turbo C++ installation

😕
How to install turbo c++ in ubuntu, i have installed dosbox, but am not able to install c,
please suggest!

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Why don't you try for GNU c++ compiler.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Follow the instruction given in the last post in order to install GNU compiler.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    And follow the compilation process given by sushant.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    I suggest you to install g++ is the GNU c++ compiler and gcc is the GNU c compiler.

Just follow the steps:-
    Go to Application>Ubuntu software Center>search for g++ and gcc and get installed in your system.

And for the compilation you can follow my blog:-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Leo
    Leo
    Special
    😕
    How to install turbo c++ in ubuntu, i have installed dosbox, but am not able to install c,
    please suggest!
    Any how i'll not suggest anyone to use Turbo C++, please don't use it, GNU's GCC compiler is best to use on Linux and Unix platform.
    Better use Dev Cpp or Visual Studio Student Edition on Windows.
    Turbo CPP is very old compiler, so don't practice programming on it.
  • Special
    Special
    hey guys can any one tell me how to use dosbox?? in linux?
    the gnu compiler suggest by you is good and thanks for it, but the way it displays the output is very.........

so can you tell me how use turbo c?
    in the other manner.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know about the solar seeker, if u know any websites , help me😔
Can anybody tell me what do you mean by dc 60Ghz transmission lyk that stuff?? Is there a frequency assosciated with dc??
[FONT="Garamond"[COLOR="yellow"][/COLOR]]The difference between constant pointer and the pointer to a constant[/FONT] Absolutely there is a vast difference btween constant pointers and pointer to the constant.it will be more clear through...
I've been evaluating Samsung Wave S8500. The phone packs 1500mAh battery. I charged the phone to 100% and put the phone on regular use [ non-3G network, moderate GPRS use...
Suggest some technical events that can be organised in any inauguration