Is there a frequency assosciated with dc??

Can anybody tell me what do you mean by dc 60Ghz transmission lyk that stuff??
Is there a frequency assosciated with dc??

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Nope, not yet.To the best of my knowledge there is no frequency component in a dc, at-least pure DC.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    where u got that question????????????
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    d_vipul
    where u got that question????????????
    Try to improve your manners and your English.
  • euieLC
    euieLC
    As you can see DC means Direct Current it is not oscillating... And on the other hand AC means Alternating Current and it is oscillating..
    Frequency is defined as a number of cycles per unit time. The unit is Hz or cycles per second.

And regarding with your question if frequency can be associated with DC. It can never be.
    There is no such thing as 60GHz DC.

I hope i have answered your question.

Regards.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Nice answering euieLC. It was exact and satisfying. Thank you for your efforts.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    aj_onduty
    Try to improve your manners and your English.
    Hey aj ondutyI asked that question because for every doubt their is a base.................
    May be he read that Line somewhere on boards of transmission towers..................

It may be a DC tower with 60 GHz communication system..........
    Thats why i asked that question....................

By the way for every reply manner is not important Whether he got that reply Or not that is imprtant..............
    Sorry to say that..............If I am hurting you...........

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    d_vipul
    Hey aj ondutyI asked that question because for every doubt their is a base.................
    May be he read that Line somewhere on boards of transmission towers..................

It may be a DC tower with 60 GHz communication system..........
    Thats why i asked that question....................

By the way for every reply manner is not important Whether he got that reply Or not that is imprtant..............
    Sorry to say that..............If I am hurting you...........

Regards,
    VIPUL
    Dear Vipul, the way you answered that question, it makes the reader feel as if you are insulting the one who asked the question. Instead of asking it that way, just make it clear why you are asking the question. The question is really insulting for a person who is new to the field. Well I do not want to make issues on this, but always, mind the feelings of the person who asks, pay respect to what ever he asks.
    I apologize for taking your time and also for wasting your time on something like this, but I thought it was worth it. Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="Garamond"[COLOR="yellow"][/COLOR]]The difference between constant pointer and the pointer to a constant[/FONT] Absolutely there is a vast difference btween constant pointers and pointer to the constant.it will be more clear through...
I've been evaluating Samsung Wave S8500. The phone packs 1500mAh battery. I charged the phone to 100% and put the phone on regular use [ non-3G network, moderate GPRS use...
Suggest some technical events that can be organised in any inauguration
hello friends, I write a program to copy a text file in java. But i didn't get the text in serial way. Check out this import java.io.*; public class r...
hi, i wana know about the "best simulator" for PLC ladder programming... Plz help me to find this.....