Totally Useless Machine

This machine is incredibly useless. I'm yet to figure out what'd be the practical use of this machine. Why not let your creative juices flow and find out applications of this machine that seems to be a waste of electronics circuitry, human efforts & time and electricity?

Your thoughts?

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I think that this machine could be used as a sensor device where emergency condition would move the switch to on position and other of the switches could be used to overcome such emergency.

For example: In a boiler when there is excess steam then the switch would come to on the position and this machine can help in releasing the extra steam by switching off it..

Just a thought but couldn't explain in right manner..😔
    Please anyone help me to come out with correct words, if you understood my feelings..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Child lock system in cars are super cool in this new design.
  • vikas reddy
    vikas reddy
    sweet_honey
    I think that this machine could be used as a sensor device where emergency condition would move the switch to on position and other of the switches could be used to overcome such emergency.

For example: In a boiler when there is excess steam then the switch would come to on the position and this machine can help in releasing the extra steam by switching off it..

Just a thought but couldn't explain in right manner..😔
    Please anyone help me to come out with correct words, if you understood my feelings..
    you mean it can be used as safety valves which can open and close regarding pressure just like in a pressure cooker
    am i right?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is all here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Whoa ! this machine is to quick ! its unfortunate that it is still useless !

as mentioned by the other CEans above, this machine can be used in automation applications.

The best i can think of is electronically protected safes and cupboards. Imagine that a safe containing valuables is being forced open by burglars. a machine like this, inbuilt in the safe can not only undo what the burglars are doing, but can also attack the burglars in the process

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spot welders are useful to have around the house for odd jobs of joining metals. Commercial ones are too expensive for the rather few and far between users like most...
Marry Christmas to all CEans. for every festival we wish like Happy New Year, Happy Diwali so why Marry Christmas why not Happy Christmas.😉
is it true that if pump rotates ones then engine rotates twice .......for example if pump makes 500rpm then engine makes1000rpm........why is it so?Which part is responsible for that?
Is there any way of creating shortcut icon using command prompt or C ???
I am having a free time waiting for my DOJ , I want to do something interesting and fun with computers, be it programming or designing but something different, It...