Which course to choose?!

I am having a free time waiting for my DOJ , I want to do something interesting and fun with computers, be it programming or designing but something different, It doesn't need to be a course which will help in long term or will light up the resume, just something worth learning which also perks up the innovative side.
Please guide me for the same.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Why not unleash your creativity with Photoshop? Its really amazing to see the outcomes from it and extremely satisfying. Give it a try if you don't know it already.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Thanks,Yes,I am somewhat aware of photoshop but never thought of learning it more,I will surely give it a try.

Guys,keep the suggestions coming😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Once you get into Photoshop,Gimp or blender, try creating fantasy character or fantasy island/place/world.Create your own dream world.A beautiful nature scenario, or something that you like.
    Create anything with it.

If you need guidance or tutorials and if you are willing to share your work with similar minds, then DeviantArt - The Largest Online Art Gallery and Community is bloody good spot,trust me.
    Good luck 😀
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I am thinking of learning ethical hacking,what say?Should I opt for it or ..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Whats In Name
    I am thinking of learning ethical hacking,what say?Should I opt for it or ..?
    Yes you should. It's a great way to learn about new things about computers.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Thank You Biggie! , I will now surely go for it without any doubts.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You #-Link-Snipped-# ,being a reputed CE member & a bachelor in Computer Engineering there is no need for noob like me to tell you what's best for you.

But I've small information for ethical hacking which might help you.I know you'll be knowing almost all of the things which I'm going to mention though I'm spilling the syllable incase you don't know.
    - Ethical hacking ain't a small term course,as almost 5 programming languages you gotta know to properly understand how what works.
    - A language you must know is "C",because Unix based OS are written in C.
    - List of some languages recommended : C,Python,LISP,Java & now Perl too.
    - Backtrack forum can help you in ethical hacking,no matter people says it's just collection of hacking softwares - but most infatuating feature is you can operate BT5 w/o username which infact most hackers demand - subtelty!

Learn it & do share with us what & how you did what with tutorials.
    Looking forward for your tutorials.
    Good luck. 😀
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    You @#-Link-Snipped-# ,being a reputed CE member & a bachelor in Computer Engineering there is no need for noob like me to tell you what's best for you.
    You are just exalting me too much,I am and will always be a learner!😀

Thanks for the information,it is very helpful and I surely will post tutorials.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii to all CE Fans I got admissions from Deakin University and Central Quensland University ( Australia). I need all your suggestions and expectations about the future of these two...
I'm using nokia-c2 00.I wanted to transfer a videoby bluetooth from my laptop which was transferred to it from iphone.But my mobile is not supporting the same.Is there any way...
Hey guys I installed some game files like Black ops 2 and other recent games in my system and found this error flashing and saying that I have to reinstall...
Hello i am in the last sem of MCA.In this sem we only have one major project to do.Right now i am a bit confused on what to choose from...
I am an under graduate student,3rd year of B.E. in computer science.My department professor wants me to participate in a paper presentation conference. i have no prior experience in this...