Too less Engineering, too much "accessory" talk

Sorry to have put it this way, but since I have joined, I have seen too little engineering related talk and far too much general product reviews and other talk. Are the engineers not interested? I see the same usual culprits everywhere, while the forum has so many members! ~

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've discussed this several times. There's no fix. The discussions and responses are reflection of what members are interested in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Life is so much F***ed up! Long-time i never posted any valuable post. All emotional posts. No use. Hope you will find this post helpful. Let's Get Started!...
Google proudly unveiled the Nexus 6, the latest flagship smartphone built by Motorola in a blog post today. The Nexus 6 is a significant improvement from the LG made Nexus...
After making a mark for itself in the tablet world with the critically acclaimed Nexus 7 tablet, Google has announced a bigger offering in form of the Nexus 9. The...
Hi, Anish from Kerala, India. Nice to meet you all. Mechanical Engineer in an Automation firm.
We are working a project when a glass bottle of considerable strength (ie, not very fragile) needs to be tilted around +Z axis by 90 degrees. The bottle/s are in...