Tokyo school to host first robot teacher

I am not sure how many of you are awared of it but cool information for people interested in robotics. right ? 😀

Check following links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

I have a thing going in my mind, how fun it would be if some students hammer that robot teacher someday when they are fed up of studying.😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've successfully had meets in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi. I think we can have better organization of our meets so that they are very useful and productive for...
​ Yes, technology tends to fall in price as it ages, but is the still-unreleased N97 prematurely getting on in the years or something? Did we miss that memo? Nokia...
Hello people , This thread is dedicated to the Open Source testing tool Selenium So people who worked on it share your ideas and people who dont know any thing...
Alrighty - let's generate innovative ideas to kill boredom 😛 . Tell us what you do when you are terrifically, totally, really, really bored! I'll start - I'd either -...
Dear All, Let me introduce myself: I'm Mauro Laurenti an Italian guy forgotten in Germany...but some time I got lost in USA as well! I would like to share with...