Today's Google Doodle!

Today on the 'occasion' of "Valentine's day",Google has tacked on a very interesting doodle.Check it out.
I liked the concept of merging it with the ferris wheel.BTW,I really liked the chameleon-squirrel & the fox one.😁

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Found an interesting article on how this doodle came into its present shape😀.
    Check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#
    😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to use the loop in matlab to read the data from serial port continuosly.???? and stop when no data is there.
Too massive to comprehend, the calving of this nearly two gigaton glacier calf is mind numbing not because of the cold alone. (Sent by my friend KGRDoss) WOW....Adam LeWinter and...
Intuit's Scott Cook on the Culture of lean Startups at the Lean Startup Confeference 2012: https://fora.tv/2012/12/19/Intuits_S...9f44b3b-Newsletter_2_13_2013&utm_medium=email
Looking forward to name suggestions for womens engineering college civil techfest.
howdie c.e 😀 i am an ece but I have a project like multimedia database..i have no problem on the forms but the program's script/code is so difficult...we are using...