CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Prasanth G • 14 Feb, 2013
can any one suggest a good name for civil department (women's college) tech fest.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Feb, 2013
Prasanth G
can any one suggest a good name for our civil department (women's college) tech fest.
What are the activities/ sub-events for the tech-fest? That might help people here come up with a few names.
@Whats In Name • 14 Feb, 2013 • 2 likes "Crossroads"
"JunctionJam"
"Gemstone"
"SubwayFete"

There is something civil behind them.😛😁
9.8k views

Related Posts

@Guneet Khanuja · Oct 31, 2014

With an aim to deliver 100% genuine authorized spare parts to its customers, SparesHub.com was founded by Tapas Gupta in the year 2013. Spares Hub is based in Pune. It...
4.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 8, 2011

I stumbled upon following blog post on popular Indian tech website: Of KBC & The “Islandish” Problem With Indian IT Industry . Amitabh Bachchan, the host of KBC (Indian version...
4.7k views

@tanvisharma · Jan 7, 2012

i need a suggestions, to choose a proper platform for doing my project work. cloud computing or android? and wanna know more about cloud computing!
4.7k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Feb 24, 2015

Automobile manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has launched the refreshed edition of its bestseller sedan, Swift DZire with several comfort and convenience features in India. The 2015 Swift Dzire is priced between...
3.9k views

@INCOGNITO · Nov 5, 2007

Hey guys, i m Sharad pursuing MECH Engg in DCE. We are organising a technical fest in our college so i want some new ideas for d events in tech...
52.5k views