CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Prasanth G • 14 Feb, 2013
can any one suggest a good name for civil department (women's college) tech fest.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Feb, 2013
Prasanth G
can any one suggest a good name for our civil department (women's college) tech fest.
What are the activities/ sub-events for the tech-fest? That might help people here come up with a few names.
@Whats In Name • 14 Feb, 2013 • 2 likes "Crossroads"
"JunctionJam"
"Gemstone"
"SubwayFete"

There is something civil behind them.😛😁
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Q8uwait · Apr 6, 2008

Hello, i am doing a voice activated voice control. i have an rc car .. i would like to know how can i decrease the speed on the motor ,,...
3k views

@geethaanjali · Feb 22, 2012

I am in my final year pursuing engineering in information science now an hence i am looking for some really good topics for my seminar sessions can u suggest me...
3.1k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jan 5, 2015

I get this pop-up : I want to disable it, so I added following lines in user pref : But still that update thingy is popping. Anyway to stop that...
8.3k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Sep 24, 2014

Skylark Drones is a technology start-up in the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) industry started in the year 2014 by Mrinal Pai and Mughilan Thiru Ramasamy. They have built drones that...
3.1k views

@zaki_whiz03 · Dec 10, 2009

sir i want to know the technical differences between tubeless tyres and tubed tyres. which one is more preferred and why. can you please explain me in detail. regards, zakiuddin
3.1k views