multimedia database

howdie c.e 😀 i am an ece but I have a project like multimedia database..i have no problem on the forms but the program's script/code is so difficult...we are using visual basic...help 😭
any links??pdf?? thank you in advance..

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Hi there! To know the usage of functions which seem difficult, the best resource in my opinion is MSDN. You can search functions here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    😀.
    For studying about Visual Basic you can check various tutorials on internet. One such source is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Good Luck ! Hope it helps👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends,i want to do my engineer project on wifi network,so i want to know whether our own data can be transmitted over wifi transmitter and that data made to...
Hello! i try to install whatsupp application in my pc but ending failing. help please. i try youwave,!!!!!!
This is a 35 page excerpt from John Baldoni's book, 'The Leader's Pocket Guide'. May be nothing earth shaking, may be plain common sense. However, seems to make sense. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lks4ekstjy0kyro/02a-LeadPocketGuide_Knovel--112812.pdf
Quote: This white paper will get you thinking about why energy conservation is so critical and how to accomplish energy savings by tackling the most fruitful opportunities first. After reading...
For all of my fellow Star Wars fans/nerds, those that dislike what George Lucas has done to the franchise or simply those who can't stand the original Gotye song.... enjoy!...