Today's Featured Download : Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker

Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker

File Size 5.04MB
Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you're sick of guessing which songs are on which CD, get the CD label software that automatically puts your track list on your CD/DVD label! Chock full of custom art for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, vacations, weddings and more! Automatically imports your track information from Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, iTunes, WinAmp, Easy CD Creator or any other popular playlist or previously burnt CD! Print on standard paper, stock sticker labels, CD jewel case templates or print directly on a CD or DVD*!

........ #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All is set to add glitz and glamour to the month of April... Kamala Institute of Technology & Science-Singapur, Huzurabad, Karimnagar Dt. presenting you a NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL & CULTURAL...
I am preparing a paper on the parallel implementation of goldberg's algorithm for maximizing network flow. Please help me by mailing whatever papers on the same you have access to...
hi friends, i think it,s an idiote question but i just want to know what additional in java is so that we can run java on web page but not...
The Audi Calamaro Concept was developed by Tibor for a design competition, organized by Porsche Hungary. The futuristic concept looks like a cross between a boat, a ski and perhaps...
To those who 'REALLY' care about their privacy online and does not like their data to be collected by Google Analytics; Google has a news: They are testing a browser...