Google Analytics Opt Out Via Browser Plugin

To those who 'REALLY' care about their privacy online and does not like their data to be collected by Google Analytics; Google has a news: They are testing a browser based plugin which will let you opt out of GA tracking.

Its unlikely that lot of people will install this plugin; but if people do, it will destroy the basic purpose of Google Analytics.

Millions of websites, including CrazyEngineers track member visits using Google Analytics service. The service does not collect any personal data (with which you can be uniquely identified.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    If it doesn't collect any personal data, why should people be worried about their privacy?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Because one company taking charge of your internet life is not good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: MobileCrunch The USPTO has denied the 'Nexus One' trademark to Google [ Details ] because in 2008, a company called Integra Communications filed a trademark request for 'Nexus' to...
I want a website link or good document of full process of running a toy car by computer keyboard. It should include interfacing codes, devices needed, how the connection should...
what are depletion mode devices and their application in VLSI circuits..?? 😎short note on 1. photoresist chemistry,composition and mechanism 2.DQN and PMMA - photoresist compound 3.advantage and disadvantage of the...
what is the effect of scaling of MOSFET on the following factors : 1.maximum operating frequency 2.saturation current 3.current density 4.switching energy/gate 5.power dissipiation per gate 6.power dissipiation per unit...
I am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I...