KITSOZEN'10-National level Tech & cultural Fest

All is set to add glitz and glamour to the month of April... Kamala Institute of Technology & Science-Singapur, Huzurabad, Karimnagar Dt. presenting you a NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL & CULTURAL FEST in the month of April... It will be a great platform for students to showcase their talent and knowledge in various fields of cultural and technical significance... Come on be a part of it in this MEGA Event...

Key Dates:

Event Date: 2-3 April 2010
Last Date for Paper Presentations(Full Soft copy): 25th March
Last Date for Poster Presentations(Only Abstract): 25th March
Last Date for Short Film contest(Only Abstract): 25th March

Event website:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Registration cost:

paper presentation: Rs.200/- per paper(Free: 4spot Events,Lunch provided)
poster presentation: Rs.200/- per poster(Free: 4spot Events,Lunch provided)
Short Film contest: Rs.100/-
Robo Exhibition: Rs.100/-
Robo Race: Rs.100/-

Details:

Technical Events:

1.Paper Presentation-
2.Poster Presentation
3.Technical quiz
4.Programming Mesh
5.Sudoku

Robokriti:

"Robokriti-An art of building robots" is a workshop espicially designed for newbie's and robotics enthusiasts of all disciplines from diploma Institutes to Engineering Colleges of all the branches like Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Production etc.
The students will learn the basic concepts and will gain the practical experience while working on the Robokriti kit.

Topic: SWARM ROBOTICS
Duration: 16Hours (2-days-8+8)-
Divided as 5hours Theory and 11hours of practicals
Conducted & Organised By: Technophilia

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details

Cultural Events:
1.Rangoli
2.Painting
3.Raaga
4.Instrumental Play
5.Dances(Solo,Group)
6.Antyakshari

Activities:
1.Eklavya
2.Paper Dance
3.Computer Gaming
4.Kite Festival
5.Just-A-Minute
6.Short Film contest
7.Shodh
8.RJ Hunt
9.Eggstronaut

Exhibitions:
1.Robotic exhibition
2.Art Gallery
3.Stamp collection
4.Robo race

Come, awaken the Fire within...Be the Change!!! Be a spark!!! Be a Winner!!!!!!!

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details

Teja: 9000285262

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am preparing a paper on the parallel implementation of goldberg's algorithm for maximizing network flow. Please help me by mailing whatever papers on the same you have access to...
hi friends, i think it,s an idiote question but i just want to know what additional in java is so that we can run java on web page but not...
The Audi Calamaro Concept was developed by Tibor for a design competition, organized by Porsche Hungary. The futuristic concept looks like a cross between a boat, a ski and perhaps...
To those who 'REALLY' care about their privacy online and does not like their data to be collected by Google Analytics; Google has a news: They are testing a browser...
Source: MobileCrunch The USPTO has denied the 'Nexus One' trademark to Google [ Details ] because in 2008, a company called Integra Communications filed a trademark request for 'Nexus' to...