To overcome the problem of ELECTRICAL CRISIS IN INDIA

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    d.santosh kumar
    By setting up more green sources of power generation - solar, tidal, wind, geo-thermal etc.
  • rikil
    rikil
    By paying the bill to electricity companies so that they can create a task force to curb the line loss which is as high as 36% in few areas. #This is for electricity thieves#
  • Mathivanan_don
    Mathivanan_don
    Indian govt still wasting the money in developing non renewable energy resources like nuke-power plant, thermal power plant. Atleast from now onwards we must think of developing renewable energy resources. Bloom box is a energy producing device invented by an Indian. This produces more power than anyother equipment. In U.S corps like Google, walmart, ebay using this tech for their power as a main stream. But most of the Indians doesn't know about this.
  • lal
    lal
    The first thing to do is not to find a renewable source or a more efficient way of renewable energy conversion, but stop using electrical energy unwantedly. Each individual can save a lot and make a difference, but simply no one cares!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why 4GB RAM actually have the capacity of 3.7 GB.similarly 2GB(1.8GB)
Hi friends, I want to join B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from SNU and BS (Electrical and Computer Engineering) from CMU. This is a dual degree program offered by shiv...
Can anyone give practical implementation details of PARTOV SIMULATION ENGINE discussed in the IEEE paper titiled "Improving a Computer Networks Course Using the Partov Simulation Engine" by Behnam Momeni and...
can any one tell me the difference between line and phase...
hi.. m mohd bilal sir i want to about some events which are feasible for our technical fest.. if you