CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 15 Jul, 2012
The idea is to design an online application used for reservation of tickets sitting on a computer.

Abstract:

The project is to develop an application that can reserve tickets for a cinema hall. By sitting on a computer having a net connection, it would be possible to book tickets online without the need to stand in long queues.

It also must have the useful feature to be able to inquire about the tickets by the users. The application should display the availability and cost of tickets.

By confirming the seats in a cinema hall, a confirmation sms or an email should be sent to the user that would serve as a ticket pass to the cinema hall.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server
3.7k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 24, 2013

I know the basic difference, I want to know where, when & under which condition partial differentiation is used 7 under which condition differentiation is used ? What is the...
4.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 16, 2014

Micromax India has launched a new smartphone titled 'Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290' priced at Rs. 11,999, which features a 4.7 inch HD, IPS screen and a 1.4 GHz TRU-Octacore...
4.6k views

@SP.Engr · Aug 12, 2013

Is it worth spending 6 months in CDAC and putting 79k(WiMC)+35K(accomodation) on it? Or staying at home and going to some coaching centre and preparing for GATE and IES?Which one...
11.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 8, 2014

Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has made the all-new Honda City 2014 official in India. Launched in two variants Petrol and Diesel the Honda City 4th generation, was one of...
5.7k views

@dinesh4260 · Mar 7, 2009

hi guys i am dinesh.....iam an electrical engineering student.iam going to write jto exam this year. i had download some previous year question papers. but i need some books to...
3.9k views