Three dimensional printing technique to be deployed in Robots.

With the advent 3D printing technology, 3D printing robots/humanoids have been developed with the same kind of technology that are so cute that they can sit on your desk and perform small jobs, dancing and carrying objects. Manufactured by Japanese company Plen, Plen2 can be made available to public at the low cost range from $499 to $799, which depends upon whether it is 3D print-it-yourself kind of or pre-assembled.

To check out more on this:
Visit:
Plen2 Is A 3D-Print-It-Yourself Humanoid Robot Kit • TechCrunch

Do read it and comment upon how do you find this new tech-based humanoid in the section below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With many big players competing in the mobile accessories segment, homegrown bran Karbonn could not be left behind. Karbonn Mobiles has now forayed into the Power Banks segment with the...
Zebronics has today announced the launch of its brand new Android tablet called the 'Zebronics Zebpad 7t500' model that features a 7-inch screen and is powered by a 1.2 GHz...
frnz.. i wanna do my project of interfacing a display and wifi by using arduino developement kit. but i wish to program the kit by android OS.. then what type...
Blackberry announced the BBM Protected service during CES 2015. The service is aimed at providing additional security in instant messaging app BBM. The same service has now been made available...
Xiaomi Inc., a large and diversified Chinese company, has today unveiled the new 40-inch Mi TV 2 variant after introducing Mi TV 2 in May, last year. The 49-inch 4K...