this is me

i am a young African who has this dream of one day becoming a big civil engineer and i will or i am very happy to meet people who will make this ma dream come true 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We are happy to have you here with us. Tell us more about yourself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m persuing b.tech(c.s) from rajasthan's ST.MARGARET ENG.COLLEGE. basically i m from PATNA(BIHAR).
Can you please suggest the books to be followed?? Will self study help or coaching is important?? Totally confused..😕
Sona College Of Engineering has organized TEDx event and I'm one of the speakers. The event is scheduled on June 9th between 9-5. The venue address is as follows -...
hello, my name is vishita.i am pursuing b.tech final year in electrical and electronics engineering.i am here to get knowledge about the brilliant project ideas and projects from brilliant engineers...
Hello friends this is Sajjad Hussain.I'm going to enter my final of my electrical engineering and soon will be the one to serve my country. people say I'm quite straight...