This is Christner

Hello dear Crazy Engineer Nember,
I would like to introduce myselt.
Name: Joseph Christner
Engineering Trade: Chemical Engineer
Occupation: Self Employed, Sometimes work for different company like Krayden Inc.
Work Experience: Working with Krayden as technical staff.
Hobbies & Interests: Sailing and Fishing
Aim in life: Be a Good Engineer.
I joined CrazyEngineers because of sharing and getting engineering information.
Hope this community will be enjoyable and education tour...

Replies

• prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to Crazy engineers #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-#! It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will have a great time here. We look forward to your active participation on CE.
  • Christner
    Christner
    Thank you dear Admin. I hope so. You will get my active participation. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Christner & thank you for the introduction!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing CEan AbraKaDabra a very happy and prosperous birthday! Let the party begin! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
No more a secret ! Best buy canada ad has leaked some pics of Wii mini, Wii mini will play Wii games only, no old-school console support (Gamescube) & will...
A guy from California has sued MS saying that Surface tablet doesn't provides the mentioned/advertised disk space to the user. The 32GB version of tablet gives only 16GB space to...
About 4 more month before Ubuntu's 13.04 release, its Wallpaper is out ! It's not very unique, it's almost same "subtle evolution" which has been used from last 5 releases....
Google finally integrated Google Drive with Gmail to share files. Now you will have option to attach a file from Drive. I guess it is just similar to sharing option...