Wii Mini officially confirmed

No more a secret !
Best buy canada ad has leaked some pics of Wii mini, Wii mini will play Wii games only, no old-school console support (Gamescube) & will also lack internet connectivity. So no online features in game.

nintendo-wii-mini-02-thumb-550xauto-106024

Currently, Nintendo has announced that Wii mini will be launched on 7th December with retail price of $99.99 only in Canada & it's not planning for any other market at this moment. Wii Mini is smaller with top-loading slot drive, Red & black colored console with Red controller & Nunchuk of red color.

Seems like Nintendo Wii mini is great gift for holidays !

Replies

• Yournished
    Yournished
    Honestly, this is my first time to see Wii Mini! My young boys will surely ask for an upgrade for their old Wii once they see this. Nice color combination too.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm still to get my hands on the Nintendo systems. My eyes are all set on the PS4 for the moment.
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    My kids saw the photo of wii mini and they were very excited about it. However, I think it's available in Canada as of now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A guy from California has sued MS saying that Surface tablet doesn't provides the mentioned/advertised disk space to the user. The 32GB version of tablet gives only 16GB space to...
About 4 more month before Ubuntu's 13.04 release, its Wallpaper is out ! It's not very unique, it's almost same "subtle evolution" which has been used from last 5 releases....
Google finally integrated Google Drive with Gmail to share files. Now you will have option to attach a file from Drive. I guess it is just similar to sharing option...
hi everyone, i am rajasekhar. i am an electrical engineering student currently in 5th semester of whole 8 semester course in amrita vishwavidyapeetham in bangalore, INDIA. i am interested in...
what is the difference between an analog and digital computers?? i've searched all over the google but I need more information..Help...