Gmail integreates with Google Drive to send files upoto 10GB

Google finally integrated Google Drive with Gmail to share files. Now you will have option to attach a file from Drive.
I guess it is just similar to sharing option from Drive but in simpler way.
It allows you to upload 10GB, that is a great improvement.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's quite interesting! I'm curious to know whether those without a Google Drive account can download those attachments.
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    It seems interesting, but I think only 5 GB of free space is provided by Google, so to upload 10 GB of file one has to go for paid service to get more space.
    I have uploaded up to 200MB of files in Sky Drive, but in google didn't try more than 20 MB.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Though this is one good news for Google lovers, some are calling it just a way to push people to get those paid plans of Google Drive. Also, it felt similar to uploading the file to the public folder of your Dropbox account and including its link in email. You all must've done it some or the other time. But now you have both services in one place - So, bingo! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, i am rajasekhar. i am an electrical engineering student currently in 5th semester of whole 8 semester course in amrita vishwavidyapeetham in bangalore, INDIA. i am interested in...
what is the difference between an analog and digital computers?? i've searched all over the google but I need more information..Help...
I'm wondering if turning a bicycle into a two wheel drive locomotive will offer any mechanical advantage to the system. I just wrote about Tretta AWD bicycles that have the...
We've had successful threads for one-liners. How about posting 100% original creations of your brain? Who knows, you might just turn into a legend and will get quoted by the...
The startup accelerators and incubators have been mushrooming all over the world with an aim to provide startups with the basics they need to survive and grow. I've been searching...