Thermoacoustics Project 4th year

Please help, i have been looking at this area for my fourth year project and am unsure what would be a suitable area to narrow my research into,i have been considering a thermoacoustic refrigeration based project and i am unsure if i want to build and test one.Are there other areas that i could choose which would help me achieve decent marks and also allow me time to balance my other subjects,i had this problem in 3rd year where my project took up more time than i wanted it too,I realise i could choose to model in simulation software but my experience here is limited.
Any help appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

🎉 Wish you loads of success in whatever you attempt and happiness in every route you take. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉 We are proud to have a like you.
After 5 Hour meeting of the council, HRD Minister Kapil Sibal said, "We have decided there shall be one exam. Subject to the clearance of the Central Advisory Board of...
If anyone knows about best books on topics like Operation research please post. I know only one book. Problems in operation research by S. Chand Publications. The authors are Er....
I have found these books very useful. 1. Workshop Technology by Hajra chaudhary 2. Production technology by PC sharma Please post some other books too.
Friends, Can you post some good books about Advanced IC engines? One of them is ADvanced IC engines by V. Ganeshan.