The world's first 3D printed photosynthetic wearable

Quote:
In this fascinating TED talk, designer and architect Neri Oxman - an associate professor at MIT - provides an intriguing glimpse of how additive manufacturing technology is enabling replication of structures hitherto only found in nature; including the world’s first 3D printed photosynthetic wearable.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anildesk
    Anildesk
    I am very interesting in 3d printing technology.In wearable design is a new way of thinking in 3d print .so nice but this type of wearable is use only for fashion show. my suggestion please don't use for real life wearable

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Additive takes off: Aerospace manufacturers are increasingly using 3D printing for functional aircraft components. When the Flying Test Bed A380 aircraft from Airbus hits the skies later this year,...

Hai

Hai I'm BHARGAV K I have completed my B.E in ECE and now doing mtech in robotics.I find my interest in research on robotics
EngineerBabu is a web, graphics and app development company with a difference. Based out of Indore, Madhya Pradesh, this IT services firm was started by Mayank Pratap, a computer science...
Hi its bhaskar from chennai completed my civil engineering and working as junior engineer in phoenix hodu developers ltd
i am a 2nd year student. want to make a software which will work with internet connectivity. tell me which language is better and faster in working with internet. i...