The 'ONLY' Indian (so far) to travel around the World in a Motorcycle!

This is an amazing feat by an Indian who has seen more and experienced more than any of us here.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
This is Bharadwaj Dayala, the man who traveled 5 continents, 14 countries and 47,000kms on his motorcycle!

[​IMG]

P.S.: Well if any of you out there are an adventurer, then do share your testimony with us.

Courtesy: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I"m still to do more than 100 kms at stretch on bike πŸ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can I ask a question Seriously do you have that much time to spare😲😳😲😲😲?

Sorry I did not want to offend you man Just I could not believe that is it
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Can I ask a question Seriously do you have that much time to spare😲😳😲😲😲?

Sorry I did not want to offend you man Just I could not believe that is it
    What's wrong with 100 kms at stretch on Bike? Piece of cake. 1.5 hours of trouble! β˜•
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    What's wrong with 100 kms at stretch on Bike? Piece of cake. 1.5 hours of trouble! β˜•
    Man i mean does this guy has that much time

I have never seen him out of CE for more than 45 minutes at a stretch

I never said that 100km is a big deal any time. But 100km for Biggie is too much
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, it's difficult but I'm learning to manage my time better. One of the things that's helped me a lot is to write everything I want to do (To Do list) in a diary using Pen (no digital here).

I go to Guitar class every day for an hour and also to the gym for about the same time.

There are several things I'm planning to do:
    • Do a long drive ( > 500 Km) on a bike. I've Yamaha RX-Z (5-Speed model) and it's ideal for city rides. So will have to first do a 100 km run and then decide whether me and my machine are ready for it.
    • I want to do a 1000+ Km drive with Tata Indigo too. If I had all the money, I'd have bought a Toyota Fortuner and go from Delhi to Kanyakumari.
    There are other things in the list; but I'm committed to doing these at least once in my lifetime. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm curious to know what kind of permissions, custom formalities, RTO permits and license does one need to go on a trip like that? Does anyone know?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Last wednesday i did 70 at a stretch on my machine.
  • lal
    lal
    Sometimes its really fun in heavy traffic in cities I feel. The whole stretch of vehicles will be moving at a kind of slow pace while my stallion makes way between those slow moving heavy machines and move forward. The openings will be random and demands extreme concentration. It is fun though, when you are not in a hurry!

Well, of course I do abide by the rules and do not try to rule the road, but do respect other riders.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    lal
    Sometimes its really fun in heavy traffic in cities I feel. The whole stretch of vehicles will be moving at a kind of slow pace while my stallion makes way between those slow moving heavy machines and move forward. The openings will be random and demands extreme concentration. It is fun though, when you are not in a hurry!

Well, of course I do abide by the rules and do not try to rule the road, but do respect other riders.
    I agree, but what is not fun is the fact that more fuel is burnt is such situations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHY SOMETIMES WE GIVING CHOCK TO VEHICLE
Apple's new event will take place at 10 AM Pacific at Yerba Buena Center for arts in San Francisco, California. The even is expected to see the public release of...
There are several parameters which each and every component depend on. It is the sole duty of every Electronics engineer to understand his need and find a component that best...
I am turning unlucky in having mobile phones recently Well this is the description of the problem I have a Nokia 310 mobile phone I promise you I was preserving...
Spare your 18 minutes (or atleast first 8 minutes) & view this TED talk, You're going to learn a lot after watching this video. There is Something you should know...