THE most rememberable thing you did in your college life!!

college life is full of joys and sorrows . every one has some great non forgotten-able moments which when came to your mind you will have a different kind of feeling in your heart.

so CEans let share these moments with each others....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Good thread 😁 .

For me, it was all the stage performances. 😁

PS: I was never a front bencher.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hmmmm
    for me the most rememberable moment of my college life is until now
    when i gave a strong punch to my class mate...as he continuously disturb me
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    let start with me...

two days ago i had my DBMS lab....my lab mam didn't take interest in teaching and after two hours she left the lab and a substitute mam came....what a 'khadus' mam she was..we all said to her 'please mam take the attendance and let us go' but she didn't agree...

she made one of our classmate to get out the class without any reason.. we all protested but she didn't listen to us..then all of us walked out the class....and she was shouting from behind 'where are all of you going'...

and when our teacher found it out ,..she became to angry on our M# group and didn't give attendence of the lab....

its is the unity of mechanical..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    Hmmmm
    for me the most rememberable moment of my college life is until now
    when i gave a strong punch to my class mate...as he continuously disturb me
    Awesome :twisted: ! You couldn't have a better 100[sup]th[/sup] post!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    Awesome :twisted: ! You couldn't have a better 100[sup]th[/sup] post!
    thanks biggie
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The day we went for a IV and literally kidnapped our accompanying staff to a near by dam, because they did not want us to go there but we did.

did not turn that serious really....
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    1. The day when I won the Contraption @ National level Tech Fest odyssey. (Total 14 team participated, 2 teams were from IIT)

2. The day when I got placed in prestigious IT company (On Aug 4th, I was in 7th sem).

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Most memorable hmm..

Winning the carroms championship in Year -1.

Getting high percentage in class (only external marks ) in few of the semisters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, throughout your college - you were either a front bencher or a back bencher 😁 Vote on the poll and tell us something more about your experiences as front...
I see lot of engineering students visit CE searching for summer internships on the Internet. Do you think summer internships are necessary?
We had few posts here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rating-system-thoughts-ideas-discussions.html Reigniting the discussion through this thread. I'm hoping to see lot of great responses. An instant ON operating system, as the name suggests, would...
Questions quite simple. What is your passion ? how do you tend to withhold it as your passion even after a million uphills?
Popular social networking website, Facebook is facing lawsuits from two companies. First from "Phoenix Media/Communications" for setting up profiles using their own patented technology and second one from Mekiki a...