"The Mentalist" - Online event - Paradigm

Starting from 20th August, from evening 6 pm to midnight, there will be 10 quiz/logic questions everyday. They will be really easy, but the catch is to answer them quickly. Winners will be announced on the 29th of August 2011.

Put on ur shoes!! Stay alert! Grab ur goodies!

This event will be conducted in our facebook page: #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Check out #-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-# for details regarding our main event!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Sagar Rathod Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student Branch: Information Technology Year: 3rd Work Experience: Working with VPN service and part of a team NUTS Hobbies & Interests: Hacking is in my...
i h8 EEE but i am forced 2 study it...... so PLZ help me.
It is now almost everyday, that I come across the word apps. I am bewildered by what does an *app* mean? What are their purpose? Can we have a discussion...
This post is the guide for following my tutorials on C-Programing. ************************************************************************************************************* Please donot post questions/appreciations/criticisms/suggestions in the thread dedicated to tutorial. If you want to suggest something personally, the...
Hello everyone, I am simplycoder and welcome to C-programing discussions. In this thread, you can post your questions and I shall try to answer them to best of my knowledge....