THE DAILY PROPHET comes live

Ahem! another news from newsreader(Self claimed) .
All have seen The Daily Prophet in HARRY POTTER right?? moving pictures of DUMBLEDORE and S.BLACK moving in newspaper? what if you are in that wonder land?
yes, entertainment weekly is introducing wafer thin video films in their magazines. the video duration would be for 40 mins and the video starts running automatically when you open the page and you can as well select videos /advertisments what you want to watch! the premium release of the magazine is on 19 sept.
Guys in US, please if possible grab one of them 😁

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Are you kidding?? This sounds COOL!!! Imagine reading a movie review, and watching a small promo of it in the news paper itself!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I am not kidding😁!! The promo magazine is being unrevealed on sep 19 in US. It can hold upto 90 secs of Vedio and Pepsi is one of those cool Videos. I was trying to search for some youtube clips/info on internet but invain. I read about this in paper. The vedio starts as soon as you open the page and guess what you can as well select which add you would want to watch.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is awesome!!

Gohm you have to check this out 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, they have had a big buzz so it might be hard to get a hand on one, I'll try. Too bad it's going to be a commercial.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    yeah i saw thiS in tv today
  • safwan
    safwan
    Imagine ! If our CE will be displayed on it ! lets pray to God.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Magic is being created everyday..

This is awesome. I remember reading about it. Can't wait to see how it goes.

I'm also sceptical of how they manage costs. Implementing a computer chip in every magazine.. That sure would cost a lot.. Who'll buy a magazine for a heavy price just because it has a video chip in it?? At least, I wouldn't.

( I guess I'll buy the first few issues, after all.. Just to try out, you know..)
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    OMG height of awesomeness

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do a mini project in my college. Please tell me any project.
I need to write an article on white cement. Can anyone help out with some info?
hello everyone! What is the technical difference between htm and html extensions?
Hi I am not clear about the differences among time sharing, multitasking and multiprogramming operating systems,please assist!
OK, this may be many might be aware of (atleast CS?IT engineers) Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) is a mathematical notation where every operator follows all of its operands. For instance,...