The craziest TV ad ever...

So guys, which TV ad, made so far, do you think was the most creative, crazy , out-of-the-box, or any such thing, which made it unforgettable (even though the ad may no longer be aired , nowadays)

My favourite was that of fevicol, which shows a guy dancing in front of a shop, on whose shutter was painted the fevicol logo. and what happens ? his shadow gets glued to the shutter !

Replies

• optimystix@
    optimystix@
    TaTa Tea jago re jago re jago re
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    Well there are tons of them to choose from and they don't come into my mind when I need them. But recently an AD has seriously captured all my senses on to it and whenever I see it, I start laughing 😛 And that's the ad of the New Nissan Micra car.

A guy in the lift calls his driver and says "Driver caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar leke aao" and the reaction in his face is just mind blowing and worth a million xD
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Now this is real crazy!

I mean, what were they thinking when they made this one? 😁

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've always loved the new ads from Flipkart. Check this one -

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Harish Kotra
    Well there are tons of them to choose from and they don't come into my mind when I need them. But recently an AD has seriously captured all my senses on to it and whenever I see it, I start laughing 😛 And that's the ad of the New Nissan Micra car.

A guy in the lift calls his driver and says "Driver caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar leke aao" and the reaction in his face is just mind blowing and worth a million xD

that is Nissan Sunny and not Micra
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Back in 1954, it was Binaca Geetmala from Celon Radio and the classic Pepsodent ad:'You'll wonder where the yellow went if you brush your teeth with Pepsodent'.
    No TV. Radio or ads at theatres.
    Here is a selection:
    Classic Television Commercials (Part I) : Various : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I presume that you all might've heard about SETI. For those who haven't, SETI stands for "Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence". It's an organisation consisting a group of scientists who...
I'm very new to programming(Yes,programming existed in my school days,but I ignored them a lot as I had the least interest then). But now, I find Programming very interesting and...
how to get the voucher for that...if any info plz reply me.....thanq😀
While using RMC of grade M-30 or more at site, if at all the time taken to pour the concrete in the forms exceeds 3 hrs, should the concrete in...
I want to make a hovercraft, to participate in a competition. it's size would be around 1mX1mX.5m can anybody help me?