That's my motorcycle!

Hmm. I just thought of sharing my bike's picture with you because I totally love my mobike ๐Ÿ˜

[โ€‹IMG]

Comments?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    very cool! When I get home I'll try to post some pix of mine. I have a 900cc twin, a 650cc single dual-sport and a 600cc inline four track bike. Maybe I'll also post a pix of my new car I just picked up. 2008 mazda miata prht.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yay! That beats my Yamaha ๐Ÿ˜

Couple of years more and I'll update this thread with Ducati pics ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    super biker biggie
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    cool pics biggie and gohm. I will put mine soon.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, cool bike ๐Ÿ˜€ It is like super shiny.. You'll blind all road users! ๐Ÿ˜›

Nice pics gohm! Is that a Mazda Miata on your driveway?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, laugh, I got two. that's a new retractable hard top, the other is an old NA soft top. As much as I dislike cars a small convertable is the closest to a bike. Fun to autocross as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys I need your help. I'm in a dilemma whether to sit for IBM India, Infosys or Ericsson. None of the salaries are attractive( I bet you know!). I'm interested...
As reported by TechCrunch -> Mozilla Fights Back With New Firefox Benchmarks Mozilla's Firefox 3.1 is going to be the faster than Chrome. Mozilla is employing TraceMonkey to compete with...
Wow. I remember my boyfriend (who lives 3 1/2 south of me. an hour and a half from the coast) telling me about we weren't going to get CRAP from...
Here's an interesting article written by Mr. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Founder of Naukri.com . I think every aspiring entrepreneur should read it. Source: Wisdom in hindsight: Entrepreneurship - It's not about...
CEans, The situation in Bihar is getting worse day by day. I've been thinking, what can we do to provide help?