CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 15, 2013

Argument: Doing what you love may not always put food on the table. 😨
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberOct 15, 2013

Survival is important. But once survival needs are taken care of, doing what one loves is the best way to live one's life.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 15, 2013

Anand Tamariya
    Survival is important. But once survival needs are taken care of, doing what one loves is the best way to live one's life.
    A lot of people do things they don't truly love are passionate about to take care of their survival needs. How will one find time to do what they love?
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberOct 15, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of people do things they don't truly love are passionate about to take care of their survival needs. How will one find time to do what they love?
    See if you are fighting for survival, your mind works in fight-or-flight mode. So unless you are dying of hunger, you have to get out of that zone and dream higher to get out of the rut. You might have to live on a little less, but the resulting life would be full of satisfaction. A good example is fellow CEan Roopam Das who is working against adversities to create a life of his dream.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 15, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    Argument: Doing what you love may not always put food on the table. 😨
    I think,It totally depends in depth of your 'love' (and ofcourse 'action').
    There are people who says 'i will do this & that', but never steps forward to really do that. Direction & balls is what most of the people lacks.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberOct 15, 2013

Doing anything for love and survival are different issues. Yes, sometimes it doesn't pay off instantly, but I dont think you would be sad/down/depressed if you are doing what you love.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberOct 15, 2013

for few it doesnot matter. they are happy by earning money -so all work is equal. for the rest of them, the unfortunates, it does matter doing what they love to do irrespective of money in it.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 16, 2013

tweet-linuxfoundation
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberOct 16, 2013

At starting of OpenSource software, I doubt any one would have think that these guys will make money from distributing free stuffs. But now it's openSource which is dominating the field.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 17, 2013

Free software is matter of Freedom, not price.
    Like I said before, few years more & Opensource softwares & especially Linux based distributions will dominate the computer world.

But, It's kinda sad to see that the country which produces 70% of world developers don't even contribute anything worthy in Opensource community. (Few does though, very few!)
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register