Technique behind opening .exe files

actually there is a popular software on a net named resource hacker is available to easily change the f the start button name.In order to modify the start button name we have to open the explorer.exe in resource hacker software first and then we have to follow the steps.
My doubt arises here
how the resource hacker can able to open the .exe files .Actually what is the technical secrets behind this..plz tell it in a clear manner .I am requesting these things in order to remove the ignorance brothers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually some softwares are need to be installed in order to utilize it and some softwares can be just utilized by just double clicking on it (there is no need...
Lot of engineers have entrepreneurial dreams. Some have it right during the college days and others have it after working for few years in corporate world. But the fact is...
plz rply......is mechatronics is a good bracnh???? is there any scope of job in india??? as it is new.....
Which one do you guys feel suits you? Except in few occasions ( like good professor or a foundation topic), I think I prefer self learning for myself and its...
hi friends, please have a look at the following specs and help me out! specs: The LV-MaxSonar detects objects from 0-inches to 254-inches (6.45-meters) and provides sonar range information from...