Technex 11 - Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University from 3rd to 6th March

On behalf of the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University as the host of this festival, it gives us great pleasure to introduce to you Technex, our Annual Technical Festival to be held from the 3rd to 6th March, 2011. TECHNEX (TECHNical EXcellence) has its footsteps, dating back to 1939. Technex will bring together students from all over the country to participate in the celebration of knowledge and creative extravagance along with experts from the fields of both academia and industry. It hosts various challenging events based on Software Development, Model Exhibition, Paper & Poster presentation, Astronomy, Robotics, general awareness and many more. With technological innovation scaling new heights, Technex promises to keep a tab on the advancements and stay in sync with the mood of the times. With several new events introduced, and old ones remodeled, Technex '11 is all set to break new ground.

See their main site for event details : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CNET editors' reveal their predictions on what we'll see at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. It's called the 'Annual Gadget Superbowl'. Check this video: [video=youtube;6UFUwUMqTBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFUwUMqTBA[/video]
The Kinect allows tracking of users without additional markers. We develop a magic mirror that generated an overlay of a video image with volume visualization from a CT volume. Such...
I am stuck in computer memory again:sshhh:, I don't know why this topic keeps bothering me!😒 Ok,so coming to the doubt- When we switch on the computer,the OS gets loaded...
CEans, As I said earlier, we're planning to launch a video contest for all our CEans. We've been evaluating few ideas and decided to share them with you and pick...
Recently when I appeared for one of the management entrance exams, I found two very interesting questions in the logical reasoning section. I could only answer one of them, and...