Video Contest Ideas

CEans,

As I said earlier, we're planning to launch a video contest for all our CEans. We've been evaluating few ideas and decided to share them with you and pick up the best one with your inputs.

Here's what we've been thinking -

1. A video contest with a list of few topics to pick up from.

OR

2. A video contest to make advertisements of awesome CrazyEngineers (Imaginary) products.

OR

3. A video contest to present your college campus (limited to students) in most innovative ways.

Now, we want you to help us pick up one of the topics and also suggest more ideas. We want to launch it as quickly as possible and also finalize awesome gifts for the winners.

PS: We are thinking that about 20 days would be an ideal time for contestants to make their short videos. We need your inputs on this as well.

Looking forward to your comments.

Addendum: The videos can be shot with your mobile phone with video recording abilities or any regular digital camera capable of recording videos. You can edit them in free video editing utilities like Windows Movie Maker. We obviously don't expect videos to be professional. Moreover, you are welcome to act, dance, direct, narrate or do anything in the video.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    A video contest with a list of few topics to pick from will be good!

should those topics be related to CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Pravee: Not necessarily.

As mentioned, in the 2nd point, the products would be imaginary.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Big K. I'll too go with choosing from the list of topics.

But what softwares to use to make the video. Flash player or something else also..??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any mobile phone with video recording abilities would do. Of course there are several digicams that caputre great videos.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    "1. A video contest with a list of few topics to pick up from" is good.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I thought people would vote for the second idea. It'd be fun to make advertisements of products like "CrazyEngineers Time Machine" ๐Ÿ˜›
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    I second your opinion biggie. Video contest with advertisements is the best because it will provide an even benchmark for judging too. That's my opinion.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my choice is option 1. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    2. A video contest to make advertisements of awesome CrazyEngineers (Imaginary) products. - is best
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    What's the update?
    Awaits your response Biggie ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The planning gets a backseat without your feedback, folks. I guess CEans usually skip the suggestions section. I'll have an update soon.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    We have only a few responses, that too almost from Girls ๐Ÿ˜
    Come On CEans, Its all in our hands ๐Ÿ˜€

I guess CEans usually skip the suggestions section.
    No Biggie, Might be they are busy!
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    2. A video contest to make advertisements of awesome CrazyEngineers (Imaginary) products.

How about a imaginary
    -CE University
    -CE Specialized vehicle

What say?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Ya 2nd one is good.
    It's a nice idea to improve our network around the world.
    @win that's nice but there is no any truth in that.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    mohit007kumar00
    Its just for the imaginary CE products.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes they'll be imagniary products. Like 'cePhone' ๐Ÿ˜› . Okay folks, I guess we can make a start. Just ping me through a PM if I don't post any update within next 20 hours.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mohit007kumar00
    Ya 2nd one is good.
    It's a nice idea to improve our network around the world.
    Yeah! That's a good idea.
    We will make advertisements for virtual CE products.
    It would be fun to see, how CEans analyze and present those products. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I agree with the Ist and 2nd choice and for third we can have a poll among only student which are willing to do and can submit their nominations

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently when I appeared for one of the management entrance exams, I found two very interesting questions in the logical reasoning section. I could only answer one of them, and...
Wipro working in th field of Super Computer for past three year and developing the fastest IndianSuper Computer for ISRO and will become the India's fastest Super Computer for the...
can someone please elaborate about marshalling box in a transformer? it is having RTD(or thermocouples) for measurement of oil and winding temperatue only or something else also?
1. Building a Multiple-Criteria Negotiation Support System 2. An Exploratory Study of Database Integration Processes 3. COFI approach for Mining Frequent Item sets 4. Online Random Shuffling of Large Database...
1. Fabrication of Remote operated weapon System 2. Automatic double axis Pneumatic JCB 3. Automatic Car Parking System for apartment Building 4. PLC based automatic Multi-machine Lubrication System 5. Electronic...