Augmented Reality Magic Mirror using Kinect

The Kinect allows tracking of users without additional markers. We develop a magic mirror that generated an overlay of a video image with volume visualization from a CT volume. Such a system could be used for education of anatomy.

[video=youtube;Zw_6o7AuBzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_6o7AuBzk&feature=popt1cus08[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am stuck in computer memory again:sshhh:, I don't know why this topic keeps bothering me!😒 Ok,so coming to the doubt- When we switch on the computer,the OS gets loaded...
CEans, As I said earlier, we're planning to launch a video contest for all our CEans. We've been evaluating few ideas and decided to share them with you and pick...
Recently when I appeared for one of the management entrance exams, I found two very interesting questions in the logical reasoning section. I could only answer one of them, and...
Wipro working in th field of Super Computer for past three year and developing the fastest IndianSuper Computer for ISRO and will become the India's fastest Super Computer for the...
can someone please elaborate about marshalling box in a transformer? it is having RTD(or thermocouples) for measurement of oil and winding temperatue only or something else also?