TATA NANO car ultimately arrived

At last the 1lakh car is entered into the real market from the dreams of Ratan tata mostly targeting at middle class people

India's Tata Motors has launched Nano, the world's cheapest car. Hormazd Sorabjee, one of the first journalists to test drive the car, says it feels more expensive than it is.
[​IMG]
It's been the most awaited car in the world and the delay in putting it on the road - due to the relocation of its production facilities - only increased the sense of anticipation.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I believe it would be out in JULY
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    what do you mean by the word "out"
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Raviteja.g
    what do you mean by the word "out"
    Running on roads..... 😁

• gohm
    gohm
    They also announced plans to go global
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    go india go!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    For now they were saying that first 1 lakh booking will be taken on random basis (lottery system).

So till the point they can not ful fill indian requirement they can not go global.

-Crazy
  • gohm
    gohm
    True, except they have not claimed they will be sold at the same price (after conversion) overseas. If they can make more profits selling abroad, you can bet they will focus on that! The vehicle will also be a different version to meet more stringent safety requirements.
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    well i think it will be hit in the middle class they now can afford car ...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    it was tata sirs dream 😁
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    my relatives in south east asia would at last have their own car..😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I use free 'avira antivirus'. i made a c++ programme for sorting of an array. When i used merge sort algo, .exe file was not being created due to a...
Hello Ceian, i am doing a project that contains a bar code reader that reads the barcode from a product and the transfer it to a PIC microcontroller that will...
Hello! I want to know if someone uses the Google Sketchup in your Mechanical projects and what's your impression (pro and cons) on this software. Thanks.
This is something iv come across while reading some friends blog some new innovation by one of indian student doing phd. in U S A. have look on this URL...
I am an electrical engineering student. I studied about magnetic circuits and transformers recently in one of my departmental courses. I want to find out if I can implement this...