Using Google Sketchup in Mechanical Projects

Hello!

I want to know if someone uses the Google Sketchup in your Mechanical projects and what's your impression (pro and cons) on this software.

Thanks.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Never used it, curious as to reviews you will get. I've only used CAD and BIM based software. For doing basic things it might be ok and looks like it is free?
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    I hav heard my seniors using these softwares for their projects but havent tried it myself yet.. They say it is quite easy compared to CAD and other softwares..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is something iv come across while reading some friends blog some new innovation by one of indian student doing phd. in U S A. have look on this URL...
I am an electrical engineering student. I studied about magnetic circuits and transformers recently in one of my departmental courses. I want to find out if I can implement this...
Hi! I have an assignment that I need some help with, I hope this is the right place for it. I'm completely new to this kinda thing and I've spent...
Hiii all, Why is that at bad channel condition, i.e (Channel with noises present), QPSK gives higher error rate compared to BPSK, whereas at good channel condition, BPSK gives higher...
I have found this forum intrsting so i joined . i found ppl share a gud space of engineering knowledge i am studying in BITS PILANI I WANT u ppl...