System Updated: Report Bugs (if any)

CEans,

We have updated our system. Hopefully everything should work just fine. But there might be bugs. If you find any bug/error/abnormal behavior while browsing the forum, please report it either in this thread or just shoot a mail to admin @ crazyengineers . com

Happy Posting! 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    No bugs so far 😁😁...may we know what changes were made? I don't see any. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All ! I am starting a competition - Coolest Avatar Competition 😁 Please confirm your entry by posting your reply in this thread & explain why your avatar is...
Some extracts from BBC (Click Here)The United States government has issued 150 yoga-related copyrights, 134 patents on yoga accessories and 2,315 yoga trademarks. There’s big money in those pretzel twists...
Posting the article 'Weakening Dollar' on behalf of CEan - KGV -------------------------------------------------------------- Recently the dollar prices fell by some considerable amount with respect to most of the currencies. Here in...
Hello Crazyengineers, I am a student in communications and electronics departement,cairo university,Egypt. I am seeking a summer training for july 2007 anywhere in the world. So please if any one...
😁 heloo myself pratik i am a student of engg fe at tcet mumbai . you can visit my blog to learn tips and tricks of windows etc at www.learnoneverything.blogspot.com...