System repair disc help

I had created my system repair disc after 6-months of purchase of my new laptop and it was just
143 MB .Is this ok ?(I mean the amount😨)

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is only the repair disk, not the recovery disk, and repair disk will be of this much size only.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    rkvasan68
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is only the repair disk, not the recovery disk, and repair disk will be of this much size only.
    Actually once I'd to format my PC and preferred to ask the person who had repaired my pc just a month ago before the win OS got corrupted .He told me that my repair disc is of a very small size and so it needs to be done by a technician.
    I suppose the problem is still continuing as PC is again behaving erratically.Hence preferred asking it over here as I can now use it to format my PC.

Thanks for the reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF .. tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
This thread is dedicated for any query related to this resource : https://www.crazyengineers.com/resources/create-windows-7-bootable-pendrive-in-linux.743/
As electronics giants churn out smartwatches to be paired with their devices, Nissan has decided to make one for its range of high performance cars. Even though it’s just a...
I am working on a project where i need to use sms gateway to send messages to people so can anyone tell me sms gateway that is compatible with the...
I am happy to share this news as a automobile engineer.Yes now blind people can also ride bicycle without depending on others .This innovation is based on " Sound Foresight...